Every businessperson needs to convey credibility and good taste. Their business suits and business dress shirts need to fit like custom tailored business dress shirts. Best Dress Shirts provides custom tailored dress shirts for men and women of all shapes and sizes. All dress shirts from Best Dress Shirts are made-to-measure and made of 100% cotton.
Best dress shirts weather they are customized men dress shirts or they are exclusively designed as women dress shirts. There are some very strict rules to how to design best dress shirts for either of sex, in best dress shirts we take care of these fundamental rules as our motto. Because we believe that what best dress shirt is designing should be exclusively the best dress shirts available in the market either they are for business men dress shirts or for business women dress shirts.
- The dress shirt is a button-up shirt with a collar and long sleeves.
- It is cut differently than the sport shirt, which is made to be worn open-necked and do not look awkward with a Men’s Silk Ties.
- The dress shirt is designed to carry a jacket and tie, but can be worn without one or the other, or with neither.
- Various dress shirts with different sorts of collars are appropriate for different ranges of attire.
There are several types’ collars one can choose according to the occasion or as he or she is comfortable in for example there are
- Turn Down collars.
- Point collars.
- Cutaway or Spread collars.
- Button down collars.
- Round collars etc:
At best dress shirts one can design not even from the above mentioned styles but there are several more available for your occasion or for comfort ability.
As we have discussed the collars there are several types of cuffs to choose from depending upon your business attire as needed:
- French cuff dress shirts.
- Round button cuff dress shirts.
- Cut corner cuff dress shirt.
- Square one button or square two button cuff dress shirt.
- French cut cuff dress shirt.
- Round cut cuff dress shirt.
There are more factors involved when one is buying or designing his or her shirts with the help design dress shirt online features which can involve selection of:
- Front Placket of your dress shirt weather you want to wear No Placket Shirt, Placket Shirt or Covered Placket Shirt.
- How do like to wear your own designed dress shirt weather it would be Normal fit, slim fit or loose fit.
- How do you want your dress shirt back looks like, it would be Plain, Drafts, Side Pleats or Box Pleated.
- How your dress shit bottom look like weather it should be Round, Straight, Cut or Straight cut.
- A dress shirt should fit snugly without restricting movement.
At best dress shirts we take care of all these things and many other requirements. At Best Dress Shirts help men and women design dress shirts online easily. You can choose from hundreds of shirt fabrics, numerous collar types, colorful buttons, contrast collars and contrast cuffs, Women’s French Cuff Shirts etc., to create the best dress shirt.
Before buying your Custom Men’s Dress Shirts there are a few things you should be aware of.
1. Don’t fall for custom shirt makers that don’t take at least 9 measurements.
Some custom dress shirt makers (especially on the internet) say that they have a magic formula and that all you need to give them is your height, weight, and a few other descriptions which don’t measure the size of your body parts, this generally results in a poorer fit than if at least nine measurements were taken.
That said, it can still result in a good fitting shirt, but if all other things are equal it won’t be better than taking measurements (if for example the two different methods were performed by the same tailor).
2. Watch out with tailors that have too much pride
For many, especially upscale tailors, they often consider their work to be a form of art. This can both be good and bad. However, at times customers end up blindly listening to the advice of tailors since they believe that they know best. The advice of these ‘tailors of pride’ can turn confident customers that knew what they wanted when entering the shop become uncertain and blindly follow the advice of the tailor.
3. The fabric of the custom dress shirt is not the most important element
Although fabric is one of the most important things of the dress shirt, design and fit are actually more crucial to a dress shirt you will be satisfied with. When most people buy a dress shirt their initial buying behavior is based on how the fabric looks and how he can expect it to fit. This is obviously very subjective, but one thing for sure if you are not an extremely picky clothing shopper, you will probably be satisfied with any fabric with a yarn count of 50 – 80 (for more info on this see our dress shirt fabric posting).
4. Custom Made Men’s Dress Shirts made in Asia can be better than in the West
Too many times have we heard that if it’s made in China, Thailand, Vietnam it must be of bad quality. This is far from true when it comes to Custom Men’s Dress Shirts. Just by looking at this statistically there are probably 10 times as many tailors in Asia than in the West. That being said only a handful of these are truly skillful, but there are still many to be found due to the sheer number of them, it’s just harder to find the right one. Nowadays, even high end brands get some of their dress shirts made in China.
So don’t fear Asia, just come with a recommendation in hand.
5. There are a lot more design options than you are shown. Be creative (if you want).
Design Dress Shirt makers somehow lack the ability to show the many design options there actually are for dress shirts. That means that you have to picture what the shirt will look like in your mind. Tailors rarely tell customers that they can actually get other fabrics placed on different areas of the shirt. There are millions of possibilities with this, but its unfortunately just so hard to imagine.